Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Winter*
- Purple/Dark Purple
- Dark Green
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Abelia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Abelia can be evergreen in warmer climates.
RUBY ANNIVERSARY™ ABELIA
PP21632 CBR3910 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Ruby Anniversary™ Abelia online. Ruby Anniversary™ is a dense growing shrub with clean green foliage that emerges with a red tint. It features white, fragrant, and trumpet shaped flowers that bloom all summer to frost. An easy to grow Abelia that is heat and pest resistant and humidity tolerant.
Family: Caprifoliaceae (Linnaeaceae)
Common Name: Abelia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(10 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
(5 units for review on 10/15/18)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart