Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
THE CHAMPION™ SUNBLUSH ROSE
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
3 gallon Potted
(381 units - G) Available Now - Details -
List Price $80.00 In Stock
2 gallon Potted
(530 units - G) Available Now - Details -
List Price $60.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 5-10 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Feet
Buy The Champion™ Pink Rose online. This compact grower dons 2.5-inch bi-colored flowers with self-cleaning tendencies and persistent repeat blooms from late spring through summer. Yellow flower buds with pink striations open to reveal soft, yellow petals with pastel, pink edges before finally turning a deep pink. Reaches 4 feet tall and wide. Excellent disease resistance.
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Rose
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
THE CHAMPION™ SUNBLUSH ROSE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for THE CHAMPION™ SUNBLUSH ROSE
THE CHAMPION™ SUNBLUSH ROSE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Roses are fairly easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.