Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
APRICOT DRIFT® ROSE
PP23354 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Apricot Drift® Rose online. Exhibits a true ground cover habit and offers a fresh look to the series. Double apricot colored flowers begin in spring and display a season-long show of color. It is just as tough and disease resistant as others in the Drift® series. Best suited for small gardens or along paths and walkways.
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 12-18 Inches · Mature Spread: 24-36 Inches
Purchase APRICOT DRIFT® ROSE Online:
Jumbo gallon Potted
(2 units available now - S) -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
3 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $80.00
2 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $60.00
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Rose
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
APRICOT DRIFT® ROSE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for APRICOT DRIFT® ROSE
APRICOT DRIFT® ROSE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Roses are fairly easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About APRICOT DRIFT® ROSE
The low, spreading habit of Drift® Roses makes them perfect for small gardens, hillsides, perennial beds and even awkward areas. They brighten up borders, fill in empty spaces, and spread delicately around your favorite established plants.