- Garden Debut
- ReBloom Azalea
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Compact Growing
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Early Spring
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Azaleas are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Prefers slightly acidic well drained soils. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
ReBLOOM™ Azaleas are moderate growers, reaching maturity in 10 to 12 years. They will tolerate some sun, but thrive in partial shade. They perform best in moist, fertile, highly organic and well-drained soil that is slightly acidic.
PURPLE SPECTACULAR™ ReBLOOM AZALEA
Rhododendron azalea x
PP24781 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Purple Spectacular™ ReBloom Azalea online. This evergreen azalea is disease resistant and a reblooming azalea that features single purple flowers. They will bloom in spring then again in summer and continue blooming until a hard frost. No matter how hot summer temperatures get it won't stop this azalea from producing loads of late summer and fall flowers.
Common Name: Rhododendron / Azalea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
(585 units for review soon)