Image Courtesy of Spring Meadow Nursery
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Hot Pink/Fuchsia
- Dark Pink
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Fall Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Rain Garden
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is slightly difficult to grow and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PUGSTER PINKER™ BUTTERFLY BUSH
PPAF CBRAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Pugster Pinker™ Butterfly Bush online. Pugster® butterfly bushes are the first to offer large, dense blooms on a small frame for maximum impact in the landscape. A deeper, richer pink color replaces the older variety. Continuous blooming habit means that you'll enjoy the vibrant pink flowers from summer through frost without deadheading. Perhaps best of all, the thick, heavy stems of Pugster® butterfly bushes ensure better hardiness and winter survival in cold areas than other dwarf butterfly bushes.
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
(16 units for review on 8/15/21)