Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
OCTOPUS PINEAPPLE LILY
Eucomis vandermerwei 'Octopus'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 6-8 · Mature Height: 6-8 Inches · Mature Spread: 10-12 Inches
Buy Octopus Pineapple Lily online. An extremely dwarf pineapple lily that is native to the mountainous Pretoria regions of Africa. Featuring pineapple-like burgundy freckled leaves that produce short spikes of greenish tinted speckled flowers, this full sun loving plant is going to look amazing in your garden!
Family: Asparagaceae · Common Name: Pineapple Lily
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
OCTOPUS PINEAPPLE LILY Plant Characteristics
|Leaf Spot - High Resistance
|Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
|Root Rot - Low Resistance
Season of Interest*
|Late Spring/Early Summer
|Late Summer/Early Autumn
|Under Power Lines
0 review(s) for OCTOPUS PINEAPPLE LILY
OCTOPUS PINEAPPLE LILY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Eucomis is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About OCTOPUS PINEAPPLE LILY
Pineapple Lilies are native to South Africa and they get their name due to the inflorescence at the top of the flower scape, as it looks like the tropical fruit.
Pineapple Lilies are very late to emerge from dormancy, and may not emerge from the soil until June.