Image property of and used with permission from Walters Gardens
- Proven Winners Perennials
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Erosion Control
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Phlox is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
ROSE SPRITE HYBRID SPRING PHLOX
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Rose Sprite Hybrid Spring Phlox online. This hybrid spring phlox is unlike the typical creeping phlox due to its non-agressive spreading habit, as it forms a low mound of star-shaped flowers. It will bloom soon after creeping phlox does, as it sports lavender pink flowers over green foliage.
Common Name: Phlox
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(55 units available now - S)
PREORDER SHIPS SUMMER
Add to Cart