- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Erosion Control
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Phlox is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
CREEPING VIOLET PINWHEELS PHLOX
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Creeping Violet Pinwheels Phlox online. The vivid violet-purple flowers have notched, upturned petals and bloom from as early as late March into mid-May. A low, slowly spreading mound of dark green, needlelike foliage grows to 4 inches tall and 18 inches wide.
Common Name: Phlox
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
(0.62qrt / .59 liters)
(60 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(44 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart