Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Hardiness Zone: 4-8 · Mature Height: 6-12 Inches · Mature Spread: 8-12 Inches
Buy Mountain Sandwort online. Mountain Sandwort adds a nice touch to any garden, especially in waterscapes and rock gardens. It features glistening star-like white flowers throughout the spring and it is named for its preference for sandy sites in the mountains of eastern Europe.
Family: Caryophyllaceae · Common Name: Sandwort
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
MOUNTAIN SANDWORT Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for MOUNTAIN SANDWORT
MOUNTAIN SANDWORT Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Arenaria is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best possible start, we send a free packet of slow release fertilizer to include when planting.