Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units) Available Now - Details -
List Price $25.00
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 7-9 · Mature Height: 8-12 Inches · Mature Spread: 2-3 Feet
Buy Marlberry online. Marlberry is a easy to grow attractive ground cover for shady gardens. Shiny leathery dark green leaves and white flowers are followed by bright red berries in fall and winter. Listed as evergreen and with some protection. It can also go dormant and is somewhat slow to emerge in the spring. Slow to spread by underground runners. A very easy to manage and maintain ground cover makes this a great plant.
Family: Primulaceae · Common Name: Marlberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
MARLBERRY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for MARLBERRY
MARLBERRY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Ardisia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best possible start, we send a free packet of slow release fertilizer to include when planting.
Interesting Notes About MARLBERRY
Makes a nice container plant with red berries.