Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
RED BUTTERFLIES MILKWEED
2 gallon Potted
(8 units - S) Available Now - Details -
List Price $45.00 In Stock
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 8-11 · Mature Height: 2-3 Feet · Mature Spread: 2-3 Feet
Buy Red Butterflies Milkweed online. Red Butterflies Milkweed features beautiful clusters of bright red buds that open to reveal bright red petals with bright yellow centers. This creates an wonderful contrast that is sure to attract lots of amazing butterflies to your garden. It is considered to be an herbaceous perennial in the south, zones 8-11; and it is treated as an annual in zone 7 and below.
Family: Apocynaceae · Common Name: Butterfly Milkweed
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
RED BUTTERFLIES MILKWEED Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for RED BUTTERFLIES MILKWEED
RED BUTTERFLIES MILKWEED Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Asclepias is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.