Courtesy of Spring Meadow Nursery
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Compact Growing
Leaf Color Winter*
- Dark Green
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Loropetalum is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions.Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Loropetalum also makes a fantastic container plant for patios and decks. Thrives in Sun or Shade
JAZZ HANDS™ DWARF WHITE LOROPETALUM
PP27751 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Jazz Hands™ Dwarf White Loropetalum online. Jazz Hands™ Dwarf White Loropetalum is the best-looking white Loropetalum! This selection has rich, dark green leaves and large pure white flowers that burst forth in early spring. A repeat bloomer that flwoers sporadically all summer long, it also has a dwarf habit that makes it a perfect match for Jazz Hands™ Dwarf Pink Loropetalum.
Common Name: Fringe Flower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(29 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(5 units available now - S)
Add to Cart