Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
GALAXY BLUE LILY OF THE NILE
PP31421 Plant propagation prohibited
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Eco gallon Potted
(1 units - S) Available Now - Details - Arrival Only Guarantee - **FROST SENSITIVE PLANT - ARRIVE HEALTHY GUARANTEE ONLY**
List Price $40.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 6-9 · Mature Height: 36-40 Inches · Mature Spread: 28-30 Inches
Buy Galaxy Blue Lily of the Nile online. Normally, Lily of the Nile are only grown as perennials in warmer climates, but this new introduction from Walters Gardens is hardy to zone 6 in heavy snow Michigan winters! 4 inch globe-shaped clusters of dark blue flowers are produced over large, rounded clumps of foliage. These bulbs bloom later in summer. Lily of the Nile thrives with adequate moisture and full sun.
Family: Amarylidaceae · Common Name: Lily of the Nile
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
GALAXY BLUE LILY OF THE NILE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for GALAXY BLUE LILY OF THE NILE
GALAXY BLUE LILY OF THE NILE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Agapanthus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.