Image Courtesy of Terra Nova
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Dark Purple
- Dark Blue
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Cuttings or Divisions
- Tissue Culture
Season of Interest*
- Winter Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Helleborus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
ONYX ODYSSEY WINTER JEWELS™ LENTEN ROSE
Buy Onyx Odyssey Winter Jewels™ Lenten Rose online. Will take you on a dark voyage into the world of double slate, purple and black flowers. Long lasting bloom color, which doesn't fade to green, makes this strain a better value in the retail store. One of the world's top hybridizers, Marietta O'Byrne has created this wonderful Winter Jewels™ Strain. A delight in the winter garden. Shade and deer resistant!
Common Name: Lenton Rose / Hellebore
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.