Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Cuttings or Divisions
- Tissue Culture
Season of Interest*
- Winter Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Accent Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Helleborus is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
MIDNIGHT RUFFLES LENTEN ROSE
Buy Midnight Ruffles Lenten Rose online. Rare, double-black flowers have three times the number of petals and can reach over 3" across! Black doubles have been the most sought-after color by gardeners in the United States. These showy flowers have an added benefit of keeping their bloom for TWICE the time of the singles! Foliage is dark green, evergreen and deer-proof. Stems are strong to hold this double wonder.
Common Name: Lenton Rose / Hellebore
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
(2 units for review on 3/15/19)
Grown in Root Pouch®.