Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Lavandula x intermedia 'Grosso'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Eco gallon Potted
(4 units - S) Available Now - Details -
Sale Price Sale: $20.00 -
Reg: $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 5-11 · Mature Height: 18-24 Inches · Mature Spread: 18-24 Inches
Buy Grosso Lavender online. This wonderful long-stemmed Lavender has dark blue flowers spikes and is the most cold hardy French hybrid lavender cultivar. A heavy bloomer with strong aromatic silvery gray foliage is often used for dried flowers and oils.
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Lavender
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
GROSSO LAVENDER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for GROSSO LAVENDER
GROSSO LAVENDER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Lavandula is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid soils that are heavy in clay and retain moisture. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.