- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Rock Gardens
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Lantana is very easy to grow and adapts to most soil conditions.
Nothing to display.
Buy Confetti Lantana online. Is very colorful with yellow, pink, and purple flowers that cover this 2 to 3-foot mound of crinkled green leaves. Spreads 6 to 8 feet. Excels in sunny, hot weather. Attracts butterflies. Annual in colder areas or tender perennial in warmer areas
Common Name: Lantana
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
**FROST SENSITIVE PLANT - ARRIVE HEALTHY GUARANTEE ONLY**