Courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Lantana is very easy to grow and adapts to most soil conditions.
Nothing to display.
CHAPEL HILL YELLOW LANTANA
'Chapel Hill Yellow'
Buy Chapel Hill Yellow Lantana online. A low, spreading plant with leathery, dark green foliage. Yellow flowers cover the plant from summer to fall. A more cold tolerant variety.
Common Name: Lantana
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
**FROST SENSITIVE PLANT - ARRIVE HEALTHY GUARANTEE ONLY**