Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
MADISON STAR HARDY JASMINE
Trachelospermum jasminoides 'Madison'
Buy Madison Star Hardy Jasmine online. Has glossy, dark green leaves and white, fragrant flowers that bloom in the late spring and sporadically thereafter. This variety is more cold tolerant than most other star jasmine. A twining evergreen vine, often used as a groundcover.
Hardiness Zone: 7-11 · Mature Height: 5-10 Feet · Mature Spread: 5-10 Feet
Purchase MADISON STAR HARDY JASMINE Online:
3 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $85.00
Family: Apocynaceae · Common Name: Jasmine
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
MADISON STAR HARDY JASMINE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
1 review(s) for MADISON STAR HARDY JASMINE
MADISON STAR HARDY JASMINE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Trachelospermum are very easy to grow. Avoid overwatering and wet soils as they prefer moist, well drained conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. to give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.