Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
FRAGRANT FOUNTAIN JAPANESE SNOWBELL
PP19664 Plant propagation prohibited
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 2-3 ft tall
(10 units available now - S) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $160.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 5-8 · Mature Height: 5-6 Feet · Mature Spread: 4-5 Feet
Buy Fragrant Fountain Japanese Snowbell online. The dense, weeping habit of this tree makes it an excellent choice where a subtle statement is desired. From spring into summer, this tree is covered with a profusion of highly fragrant and creamy white bell-shaped flowers in the late spring. Deciduous dark green leaves turn golden yellow before dropping off in the fall. Ideally suited to patio and shrub border plantings. Prefers partial sun and well drained soil.
Family: Styracaceae · Common Name: Snowbell
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
FRAGRANT FOUNTAIN JAPANESE SNOWBELL Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States|
0 review(s) for FRAGRANT FOUNTAIN JAPANESE SNOWBELL
FRAGRANT FOUNTAIN JAPANESE SNOWBELL Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Styrax is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.