Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
CURTAIN CALL PINK JAPANESE ANEMONE
'Curtain Call Pink'
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(28 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 4-8 · Mature Height: 14-18 Inches · Mature Spread: 16-18 Inches
Buy Curtain Call Pink Japanese Anemone online. This fall blooming perennial is on of the last to bloom in the growing season. In late summer, Curtain Call Pink produces double rows of light rose pink petals surrounding a bright yellow center. Short stature lends itself well to containers. Great planted as cover for spring bulbs as they are late to emerge in spring.
Family: Ranunculaceae · Common Name: Anemone
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
CURTAIN CALL PINK JAPANESE ANEMONE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for CURTAIN CALL PINK JAPANESE ANEMONE
CURTAIN CALL PINK JAPANESE ANEMONE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Anemone is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.