Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
GEM BOX® INKBERRY
PP27554 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Gem Box® Inkberry online. A cool new dwarf, broadleaf evergreen that looks more like a boxwood than an inkberry! This female, dense, ball-shaped plant has small, dainty, dark green leaves with attractive red tips during the spring flush. Maintains good branching right to the ground so it never looks bare-legged like other cultivars can. Great as a small evergreen hedge or as a container specimen. Use Nordic Compact Male Inkberry for pollinator to have berry production.
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 2-3 Feet · Mature Spread: 2-3 Feet
Purchase GEM BOX® INKBERRY Online:
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(13 units available now - S) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Jumbo gallon Potted
(0 units available now) - (48 units for review on 6/1/22) - Pre-Order
List Price $40.00
Family: Aquafoliaceae · Common Name: Holly / Winterberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
GEM BOX® INKBERRY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for GEM BOX® INKBERRY
GEM BOX® INKBERRY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Ilex is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.