- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Xeriscape Suitable
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Low Water Use
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Delosperma is slightly difficult to grow due to its fragility, and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
WHEELS OF WONDER™ FIRE WONDER ICE PLANT
'Wheels of Wonder Fire Wonder'
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Wheels of Wonder™ Fire Wonder Ice Plant online. The Wheels of Wonder™ series of Delopserma was developed by the same breeder of the Jewel of Desert series. This new series features much larger blooms and a more upright growth habit than other cultivars of Ice Plant. Fire Wonder features a bright fire-red bloom with a yellow colored center.
Common Name: Ice Plant
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)