- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Light Pink
- Compact Growing
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Xeriscape Suitable
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Delosperma is slightly difficult to grow due to its fragility, and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
FIRE SPINNER® ICE PLANT
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Fire Spinner® Ice Plant online. This distinctively colored groundcover demonstrates everything we love about fire without any of the dangers. It's hot with brilliant color and spreads quickly. The foliage is a shiny apple green, short and succulent, remaining green in the winter with a slight bronze cast. The flowers burst into bloom in spring and early summer with centers of a shockingly hot pink surrounded by finely cut, shimmering orange petals. Periodic continues throughout the summer. A Plant Select® introduction.
Common Name: Ice Plant
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
(0.62qrt / .59 liters)
(0 units available now)