Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SUNRISE™ YELLOW HYSSOP
Agastache x 'Sunrise Yellow'
Buy SUNRISE™ Yellow Hyssop online. Golden buds open to cheery yellow flowers. These flowers fill tall spikes that dance above lemon-scented green foliage. Bred for strong branching and flower color intensity. Deer resistant and great for attracting butterflies and hummingbirds! Drought tolerant once established. Extended bloom time makes this plant great for cut and dried flowers.
Hardiness Zone: 5-10 · Mature Height: 18-24 Inches · Mature Spread: 14-18 Inches
Purchase SUNRISE™ YELLOW HYSSOP Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(21 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Hyssop
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SUNRISE™ YELLOW HYSSOP Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for SUNRISE™ YELLOW HYSSOP
SUNRISE™ YELLOW HYSSOP Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Agastache is easy to grow, but needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About SUNRISE™ YELLOW HYSSOP
First year ; culinary and tea use. Known in Mexico as Toronjil. All the Hyssops are extremely attractive to Hummingbirds and Butterflies