IMAGE COURTESY OF TERA NOVA
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Xeriscape Suitable
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Fall Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Agastache is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
First year flowering; culinary and tea use. Known in Mexico as Toronjil. All the Hyssops are extremely attractive to Hummingbirds and Butterflies
SUMMER SUNSET HYSSOP
PP23623 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Summer Sunset Hyssop online. Warm, sunset-orange hues can brighten your summer displays and containers. A great member of our SUMMER™ Series, this hummingbird-mint has an upright, compact habit. It blooms all summer long.
Common Name: Hyssop
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(21 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart