Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SUMMER GLOW HYSSOP
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Hardiness Zone: 6-9 · Mature Height: 18-24 Inches · Mature Spread: 12-18 Inches
Buy Summer Glow Hyssop online. Summer Glow blooms all summer with glowing pale yellow flowers with dark calyxes to extend the showy season. A narrow upright habit with bright green foliage. Tolerates both dry conditions and summer watering. All Agastache are popular with hummingbirds. Needs good drainage.
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Hyssop
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SUMMER GLOW HYSSOP Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
1 review(s) for SUMMER GLOW HYSSOP
SUMMER GLOW HYSSOP Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Agastache is easy to grow, but needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About SUMMER GLOW HYSSOP
First year ; culinary and tea use. Known in Mexico as Toronjil. All the Hyssops are extremely attractive to Hummingbirds and Butterflies