Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Xeriscape Suitable
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Fall Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Agastache is easy to grow, but needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
First Year ; culinary and tea use. Known in Mexico as Toronjil. All the Hyssops are extremely attractive to Hummingbirds and Butterflies
SONORAN SUNSET® HYSSOP
Agastache cana Sinning
PP13673 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Sonoran Sunset® online. Compact blue-green foliage with upright branching stems, large lavender rose flowers bloom earlier and longer than the standard species. 'Sonoran Sunset'™ is fragrant and very drought tolerant. A Plant Select® introduction.
Common Name: Hyssop
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.