Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
- Xeriscape Suitable
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Fall Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Agastache is easy to grow, but needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Kudos™ Series has incredible downy mildew resistance and great winter hardiness.
KUDOS ™ AMBROSIA HYSSOP
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Kudos™ Ambrosia Hyssop online. This colorful selection features multicolor flower spikes of creamy coconut, pale orange and light rose pink. Grows beautifully in a low, upright and compact habit. Has licorice scented foliage to compliment it's long lasting, continuous color changing blooms. Performs great as a container filler or in a mass planting. Blooms early summer into fall and is a hummingbird magnet.
Common Name: Hyssop
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.