Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PURPLE LEAF HONEYSUCKLE
Lonicera japonica 'Purpurea'
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $45.00
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 6-8 Feet · Mature Spread: 15-30 Feet
Buy Purple Leaf Honeysuckle online. A vigorous growing shrub-vine with rich,purple-tinted, and dark green leaves. Coral-red flowers turn to yellow in summer. Foliage turns deep purple in winter.
THIS PLANT CANNOT BE SHIPPED INTO THE STATE OF NEW YORK
Family: Caprifoliaceae · Common Name: Honeysuckle
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PURPLE LEAF HONEYSUCKLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
0 review(s) for PURPLE LEAF HONEYSUCKLE
PURPLE LEAF HONEYSUCKLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Lonicera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.