Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Ilex cornuta 'Carissa'
Buy Carissa Holly online. Is an outstanding dwarf and dense grower to 3 feet tall and 4 to 5 feet wide. The leaves are dark glossy green with one spine at the tip. Excellent for use as a low hedge or in mass plantings. No berries.
Hardiness Zone: 6-9 · Mature Height: 2-3 Feet · Mature Spread: 4-5 Feet
Purchase CARISSA HOLLY Online:
3 gallon Potted
(1 units available now - S) -
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) - Standard Package
List Price $40.00
Family: Aquafoliaceae · Common Name: Holly / Winterberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
CARISSA HOLLY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for CARISSA HOLLY
CARISSA HOLLY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Ilex is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.