Image courtesy of Growing Colors
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Compact Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
- Purple/Dark Purple
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Salt Tolerant
- Low Water Use
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Sempervivum is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
CHICK CHARMS® CHOCOLATE KISS™ HENS & CHICKS
Buy CHICK CHARMS® Chocolate Kiss™ Hens and Chicks online. This plant forms a large burgundy brown rosette and stands at 2-3 inches tall and 8 inches wide. The large rosette is the hen, and the smaller rosettes that form around it are the chicks. These small rosettes can be pulled up and replanted elsewhere. Collect several of the Chick Charms to create a table top planter for desks, patios or in a bright location in your home! Also great in rock gardens and xeriscaping, where they will survive winter even under a blanket of snow.
Common Name: Hens and Chicks
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Three inch Potted
(.46 qrt / .43 liters)
(0 units available now)