Courtesy of Walters Gardens, INC
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Light Pink
Leaf Color Fall*
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hardy Hibiscus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Remove dead canes in early spring to avoid root rot during the winter. One of the last plants to break dormancy in spring, and can stay dormant into early summer. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PINK ELEPHANT HARDY HIBISCUS
Buy Pink Elephant Hardy Hibiscus online. Is aptly named, because this outstanding cultivar has the largest flowers we've ever seen on a Hardy Hibiscus! They open up flat to a whopping 1 foot wide! The medium pink blossoms have beautifully overlapping petals and a deep red eye.
Common Name: Althea / Rose of Sharon / Hardy Hibiscus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
**HARDY HIBISCUS CANNOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL AFTER JUNE 1ST TO GUARANTEE THEY ARE BREAKING DORMANCY**