Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
AIRBRUSH EFFECT HARDY HIBISCUS
PP29295 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Airbrush Effect Hardy Hibiscus online. 'Airbrush Effect' gets its name from the beautiful blending of red, pink, and white across its blooms. This hybrid cultivar of Hardy Hibiscus showcases a dark red eye and tones of white and pink that appear across the petals of this huge flower. Foliage is green, and will make a startling contrast in any sun garden!
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 4-5 Feet
Purchase AIRBRUSH EFFECT HARDY HIBISCUS Online:
Jumbo gallon Potted
(35 units available now - S) - PREORDER EXPECTED READY MAY - **HARDY HIBISCUS CANNOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL AFTER JUNE 1ST TO GUARANTEE THEY ARE BREAKING DORMANCY**
List Price $35.00 In Stock
Family: Malvaceae · Common Name: Althea / Rose of Sharon / Hardy Hibiscus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
AIRBRUSH EFFECT HARDY HIBISCUS Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
|•||Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for AIRBRUSH EFFECT HARDY HIBISCUS
AIRBRUSH EFFECT HARDY HIBISCUS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Hardy Hibiscus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Remove dead canes in early spring to avoid root rot during the winter. One of the last plants to break dormancy in spring, and can stay dormant into early summer. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.