Image courtesy of North Creek Nursery
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Rock Gardens
- Erosion Control
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Grasses are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
FROSTED CURLS SEDGE
Buy Frosted Curls Sedge Grass online. Thin silvery green leaves are almost iridescent as they cascade over the edge of a container or trail across a walkway. Very attractive, compact, fine, weeping foliage forms in clumps. Slender leaves appear almost iridescent and have unusually curly tips. Winter hardy.
Common Name: Sedge
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)