Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
NORTHERN SEA OATS
Eco gallon Potted
(774 units available now - SR) -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 10-12 Feet · Mature Spread: 10-12 Feet
Buy Northern Sea Oats online. An ornamental grass that produces unique reddish - brown, oat like, flat seed heads in summer that persist well into winter. Bamboo like foliage.A favorite for cut and dried flower arrangements.
Family: Poaceae · Common Name: Sea Oats Grass
Grasses cannot be shipped into Idaho, Oregon, and Utah.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
NORTHERN SEA OATS Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
2 review(s) for NORTHERN SEA OATS
NORTHERN SEA OATS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Grasses are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About NORTHERN SEA OATS
This species cannot be shipped to Kansas