Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
INLAND SEA OATS
THIS PLANT IS PROHIBITED IN THESE STATES: ID, OR, UT (Details)
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Eco gallon Potted
1115 - Available Now (GR) - Details -
List Price $43.00 per plant In Stock
3 gallon Potted
85 - Available Now (G) - Details -
List Price $85.00 per plant In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 1-2 Feet
Buy Inland Sea Oats Grass online. Has very showy flat seed heads in large numbers that are a prime feature in the fall and winter. This ornamental grass grows 24 to 36 inches tall and sports dark green to reddish-brown flowers in summer. Foliage turns reddish-brown during the winter.
Family: Poaceae · Common Name: Sea Oats Grass
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
INLAND SEA OATS Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for INLAND SEA OATS
INLAND SEA OATS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Grasses are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About INLAND SEA OATS
This species cannot be shipped to Kansas