Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
Leaf Color Summer*
- Dark Yellow/Gold
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Maiden Grass is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
BANDWIDTH MAIDEN GRASS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Bandwidth Maiden Grass online. This beautiful, yet tough ornamental grass is a real eye-catcher with broad, bright gold bands across rich green blades. Upright, reaches 2 feet tall and 3 feet wide. Tan plumes emerge late summer through fall.
Common Name: Maiden Grass
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)