Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
KOREAN FEATHER REED GRASS
THIS PLANT IS PROHIBITED IN THESE STATES: ID, OR, UT (Details)
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Eco gallon Potted
(4 units - S) Available Now - Details -
List Price $43.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 4-10 · Mature Height: 24-36 Inches · Mature Spread: 24-36 Inches
Buy Korean Feather Reed Grass online. Has graceful arching foliage on this lower growing form of reed grass adds a feeling of serene beauty to the landscape. It grows up to 36 inches tall with an overall tight habit. 'Korean' has gleaming white or pinkish plumes appearing in the fall. Plumes persist into the winter on this clumping type of ornamental grass.
Family: Poaceae · Common Name: Feather Reed Grass
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
KOREAN FEATHER REED GRASS Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
1 review(s) for KOREAN FEATHER REED GRASS
KOREAN FEATHER REED GRASS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Grasses are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.