Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
GOSHIKI FALSE HOLLY
Osmanthus heterophyllus 'Goshiki'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(41 units - S) Available Now - Details -
List Price $43.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 6-9 · Mature Height: 3-5 Feet · Mature Spread: 4-5 Feet
Buy Goshiki False Holly online. Goshiki False Holly is a great addition to evergreen plants for your landscape. Goshiki translates from Japanese as "five colors". Its new leaves emerge red and quickly turn green. The green leaves are daubed with spots of creamy white, gray-green, and yellow-green. This lovely selection makes a great accent or hedge.
Family: Oleaceae · Common Name: False Holly
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
GOSHIKI FALSE HOLLY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for GOSHIKI FALSE HOLLY
GOSHIKI FALSE HOLLY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Osmanthus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.