- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Anthemis is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
SUSANNA MITCHELL GOLDEN MARGARITE
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Susanna Mitchell Golden Margarite online. Has flowers that are 1 ½-inch diameter creamy white daisies with primrose-yellow centers borne in profusion above silvery fern-like foliage. This selection blooms for 3 months from late spring to late summer, if deadheaded. 'Susanna Mitchell' matures at 20 to 24 inches tall and 36 inches wide and is best suited for northern gardens.
Family: Asteraceae (Compositae)
Common Name: Margarite / Chamomile / Dog-Fennel
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)