Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
CHARME DWARF GOLDEN MARGARITE
PP15200 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Charme Dwarf Golden Margarite online. Charming, 1 inch bright yellow flowers appear in early summer and will continue until fall if deadheaded. Fine feathery foliage forms a tight, attractive mound even when plant is not in bloom. Great in mass plantings.
Hardiness Zone: 3-9 · Mature Height: 12-16 Inches · Mature Spread: 20-24 Inches
Purchase CHARME DWARF GOLDEN MARGARITE Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(14 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Family: Asteraceae (Compositae) · Common Name: Margarite / Chamomile / Dog-Fennel
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
CHARME DWARF GOLDEN MARGARITE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for CHARME DWARF GOLDEN MARGARITE
CHARME DWARF GOLDEN MARGARITE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Anthemis is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.