- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Rain Garden
- Understory Planting
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Incarvillea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
Buy Hardy Gloxinia online. Pink colored bell-shaped flowers develop in early spring will rebloom if cut back after flowering, Mulch in cooler climates mulch for winter protection, easy to grow.
Common Name: Gloxinia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)