Courtesy of GET
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Light Pink
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Low Water Use
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Erosion Control
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Geranium is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****
BALLERINA CRANESBILL GERANIUM
Buy Ballerina Cranesbill Geranium online. 'Ballerina' is a small and delicate looking Geranium. It is excellent used in smaller numbers in rock gardens or borders where it can be viewed close up. Gary-green foliage with dancing blooms of lilac-purple with a dark purple center. It attracts butterflies and is deer resistant.
Common Name: Cranesbill / Geranium
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.