Photo courtesy of North Creek Nurseries
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Erosion Control
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Geranium is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****
BIOKOVO CRANESBILL GERANIUM
Geranium x cantabrigiense
Buy Biokovo Cranesbill Geranium online. is a mound forming perennial that produces white flowers with light pink veins in spring. Cut back in early summer for repeat blooms in fall. Grows 6 to 8 inches tall with spread of 12 to 18 inches. Great reddish orange fall color.2015 PERENNIAL PLANT OF THE YEAR!
Common Name: Cranesbill / Geranium
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(16 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart