Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Dark Pink
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Rain Garden
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Digitalis is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
SPANISH PEAKS FOXGLOVE
Buy Spanish Peaks Foxglove online. Spanish Peaks Foxglove is truly a sight to behold. It features short spikes of rose pink flowers that stand above the petite leaves. It is excellent used as a border planting to maximize the spectacular display of color!
Common Name: Foxglove
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.