Courtesy of Terra Nova Nurseries
- Terra Nova
- Southern Living
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
- Purple/Dark Purple
- Dark Green
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Understory Planting
- Rain Garden
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heucherella is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****
TWILIGHT FOAMY BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Twilight Foamy Bells online. Twilight Foamy Bells begs the question: Can you get sophistication from a Heucherella? Yes! Velvety, charcoal-gray leaves are symmetrically arranged on this low growing, medium broad plant. Almost startling by itself, 'Twilight' will blend with colors like no other plant. love the simplicity that this plant brings to the garden palette.
Common Name: Foamy Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.