Courtesy of Terra Nova Nurseries
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
- Dark Green
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Rain Garden
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heucherella is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****
HONEY ROSE FOAMY BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Honey Rose Foamy Bells online. Honey Rose Foamy Bells Sable features colored, deeply incised and lobed foliage that is highlighted with dark veins that form an intricate pattern. Young leaves are a warm coral-rose with dark veins as well. Each leaf casually turns a lobe or two adding dimension and interest to this most charming plant.
Common Name: Foamy Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.