Courtesy of Terra Nova Nurseries
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
- Dark Green
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Rain Garden
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heucherella is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****
COPPER CASCADE FOAMY BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Copper Cascade Foamy Bells online. This small leaf trailer has lovely refined rosy copper-gold foliage that is muted, but distinct, and holds its color all year. The leaves are shaped more like a Heuchera and the trailing stems are very pliable. This is one of those plants that no one will recognize-it's that different! Very vigorous and easy to grow, 'Copper Cascade' combines the best of all Tiarella and Heuchera attributes.
Common Name: Foamy Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.