- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Cut Flowers
- Rock Gardens
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Baptisia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****
SUNNY MORNING PRAIRIEBLUES® FALSE INDIGO
'Sunny Morning Prairieblues'
PP25479 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Sunny Morning Prairieblues® False Indigo online. 'Sunny Morning' has a uniform and rounded growth habit that is topped with long golden yellow flowers and attractive gray-green foliage.
Common Name: Wild Indigo / False Indigo
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(31 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart